So many things come to mind when discussing plans for the 4th of July: fireworks, BBQ’s, parties, food, fun in the sun, camping, beach trips, etc. How will you spend your Independence Day weekend?
Maybe a relaxing day with family at the beach house?
Or maybe you’d prefer a more action-packed weekend filled with jet-skis, water tubes, and wake boarding with some friends?
For some, this long holiday weekend might be filled with activities out of the norm such as attending the Anime Expo in Los Angeles to see your favorite anime casts and get sneak-peak previews of new movies to come later in the year.
For others, this holiday weekend is all about spending time with friends and family, enjoying awesome BBQ food, and watching beautifully colored fireworks shows.
What are your Top Favorite things to do for the 4th of July? Our sales associates answered this question with their favorite pastimes.
Here are their Top Rated Favorite things to do for 4th of July weekend!
- Go camping / spend time in the great outdoors
- Work on our tans & show off our cute new swimwear
- 3 words: BBQ. FOOD. BEER.
- Re-watch the classic 1996 Independence Day with Will Smith
- Watch the fireworks spectacular at Disneyland
- Food Truck Festivals in LA
- Fountains, cherry bombs, sparklers, oh my!
Last but not least, our top must-do for the 4th of July is showing our patriotism and American Pride in style.